Dacoll prides itself on its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and monitors and ensures our active compliance with the spirit of the law, ethical standards, and international norms. Across Dacoll we embrace responsibility for our actions and encourage a positive impact through our activities on the environment, consumers, employees, communities, stakeholders and all other members of the public sphere.
Quality is the deciding factor when differentiating Dacoll from other Managed IT Service providers. Since inception, our philosophy has been to achieve, adhere to and maintain the highest possible quality management and control accreditations to ensure:
- Improved customer satisfaction – through a more professional approach to service delivery that consistently meets customer requirements
- Reduced operating costs – through continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies
- Improved stakeholder relationships – including staff, customers and suppliers
- Legal compliance – by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact Dacoll and our customers
- Improved risk management – through greater consistency and traceability of services
- Proven business credentials – through independent verification against recognised standards
- Constant opportunity to drive Continual Service Improvement – through our unique ability to identify and communicate options for enhancement to your services
- Continued membership of the Equality Register.