IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Please Take a Few Minutes to Read this Important Information.
1. Points to observe when receiving New Goods from Dacoll
Any damage or discrepancies must be notified to Dacoll within 3 working days of receipt. Goods suspected of damage in transit should not be moved until inspected or otherwise advised by Dacoll.
- Do not dispose of original packaging until you are completely satisfied with the goods supplied.
- Do not write on or mark the packaging.
- Do not open software packages until you are sure the product is as required
2. Action to take to return goods to Dacoll
- Telephone Dacoll’s Customer Services Desk on – 0845 741 3525.
You will be asked to provide or confirm the following information:
- Serial Number if applicable and product type.(e.g. PC, Printer etc.)
- Address, including post code, at which the goods are located.
- Name of contact at that address.
- Contact’s telephone number.
- E-mail address to which the Returns Authorisation form should be sent..
- Reason for returning the goods.
- Dacoll Sales Despatch Note Number (for New Goods only).
When the return of goods has been authorised, Dacoll will e-mail a Returns Authorisation form to the e-mail address provided. This form has a tear-off address label at the bottom, and a Call Number, which should be quoted if making an enquiry later.
Sending the goods back to Dacoll
Package the goods correctly in the original undamaged and unmarked packaging, and attach the address label provided. For New Goods, make them available for uplift, Dacoll will send a carrier. For goods for Warranty or Chargeable Repair, send the goods back using the address label provided.